People spend a lot of time on their smart phones, whether it’s checking in on work or checking in on friends. In addition to keeping you in touch with work and friends, your smart phone can also keep you connected to your home. With it, you can control your home’s temperature and find out when it’s time to schedule air conditioner service.
It can be difficult to keep up with technology, but currently there are two types of advanced thermostats:
- Connected. Connected thermostats give you the ability to control your system using a Wi-Fi connection, so you can use your smart phone from work or even vacation to manage your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats have Wi-Fi capabilities, but they can also learn your day-to-day routine by knowing where you are. This type of thermostat can actually sense when you’re away from home and make adjustments to the temperature as needed.
You may have heard a lot about smart thermostats over the last few years. As with most new technology, they’ll continue to evolve and become more popular and affordable. If you don’t have one, now is a good time to educate yourself about them and all their benefits, namely the ability to closely control the comfort of your home—even when you’re away from home. You’ll also enjoy:
- Easy adjustments. As they learn your preferences, smart thermostats will automatically make adjustments that will keep you comfortable when you’re home and save you money.
- Helpful reminders. In our busy lives, sometimes it’s hard to remember to schedule HVAC maintenance. Your smart thermostat can remind you to change your HVAC filter and even tell you when you need to schedule routine maintenance.
- Convenient compatibility. You’ll find that most smart thermostats easily integrate with a wide variety of heating and cooling equipment, so you probably don’t have to worry about passing on a smart thermostat that you want because it’s not compatible with your equipment.
Smart thermostats can help you maximize your home comfort levels and help you lower your energy bills. Call Bon Air Service Company in Grand Prairie at 972-332-1028. We have many thermostats for you to choose from, so you can be sure you’ll find one to match your needs.