Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Bon Air Service Company professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in major repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Bon Air Service Company service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Bon Air Service Company team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.