Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Bon Air Service Company technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Grand Prairie are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can look for signs and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Bon Air Service Company in Grand Prairie deliver quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 972-332-1028.